Important Information Concerning Your Account Number
On Apr. 24, 2012, your account number was updated as a result of our data base system being updated. The upgrade provides better service and more room for growth.
Your account number now has another digit. Specifically, a "0" was added at the third position from the right. Here's an example:
Old account number - 12345001
New account number - 123450001
Where can I find my new account number?
Look at the top of your bill. It's in the same location as always.
How the change affects you
The account number change affects you most if you:
- Use your financial instiution's website to pay your bill. It is essential that you go to the bill pay section of your bank's website and change your NWEC account number.
- Use your account number to log on to NWEC's website to pay your bill.
- Pay by phone. You must use your new account number to make a payment by phone .
The account number change will have no noticeable effect if you:
- Pay by mail.
- Pay in person at our office.
- Use credit card draft or bank draft to pay.
If you need help
Getting help is as easy as calling us at 800.375.7423 or 256.7425 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.