Skip to main navigation.

Start, Stop or Transfer Service

Start Service (Existing Location)

To start service with NWEC at an existing location, complete and submit the Request for Service. Please provide either the meter number or pole number.

Request for Service


Start Service (New Construction)

Installing new service takes time due to design, right-of-way and line construction needs. If you are planning or building a new residential or business location, please contact us at 580.256.7425 early in the process.

Please have the following information on hand:

  • Legal description or GPS coordinates of the real estate
  • Nearest NWEC pole number to new location
  • Contact Name and Phone Number

NWEC's engineering department will help you complete the necessary documents.


Transfer Service

If you are a current NWEC member moving to another location in our service territory or need to add additional meters to your account, please call us at 580.256.7425.


Disconnect Service

If you are a current NWEC member who no longer needs electric service, call 580.256.7425. You will need to provide the following:

  • A disconnect date for the location
  • An updated billing address for the final bill. This final bill will include usage charges incurred from your last meter reading date through the scheduled disconnect date. Depending upon the length of time between these two dates, your final bill at your current location may be higher than usual due to more days in this extended billing cycle to accommodate your move.
Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo
Click to learn about the Co-op Connections Card Click to read the Oklahoma Living Magazine Click to learn about issues facing electric cooperatives